Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Work stops blogging!!!!

Have been so wrapped up in developing/experimenting/producing designs and outcomes that I have totally forgotten to record the processes for my blog...many apologies.  I am at that brilliant stage where ideas come thick and fast and I am so carried along on a huge raft of enthusiasm and mental concentration on the task in hand that I forget what time of day it is (even what the day itself is!)or when to eat!!!

I have been applying all sorts of techniques to my drawings and developments....so long in the planning but at last able to be used to make final products.

I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to being able to do this all the time, when my degree finishes in a few weeks and I won't be continually held up/interupted by meetings, getting to and from college (all the boring but necessary stuff) etc.etc.

CREATE, CREATE, CREATE will be my mantra and its object will be what it has always been, since I started this blog.........................

to CREATE BEAUTIFUL IMAGERY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment