Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Monday 16 May 2011

End of an era.........................

Handed in my last degree module this morning.........

This wasVERY fraught as hand in had changed to 10 from 10.30 and that extra half an hour mattered because,despite setting off at 8, I got stuck behind a road making machine from  a couple of miles on the Darlington side of Stockton.all round Stockton/Norton to the A19 THEN there was a major road delay outside of Hartlepool (so took a turn off after a stressed quarter of an hours crawl to spend ages going round Dalton Piercy/countryside basically LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind made it in plenty of time in the end...thank goodness I had followed the time management advice I used to give my students!!!!

Now for......cleaning the house....doing the garden.....washing the car.....walking the dog and having FUN !!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

First shall catch up on last few days of lost sleep, then will put up pics of final boards and what I decided were my best designs.

1 comment:

  1. Only just found the notes/postings you send thank you. Like you say the last while before hand in was a blur, for me it may remain so but what the heck....I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete