Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Sunday 8 May 2011

I shall let you all in on my secret......

I am not a tidy worker!!!!!!!!!!! As Coleen was brave enough to show the frenzied state of her amazing STUDIO I thought I would let you see my little kitchen workspace as it has been for most of the year and especially these last few weeks!!!!



As you can see every surface is covered!!!. I 'cook'....well open packets in a very small space next to my almost unused cooker!!! Well actually it is used but as another very useful suface as it is next to the plugs so I can emboss etc.. When things really heat up and a deadline is fast approaching...LIKE NOW ....SEVEN....DAYS AGHHHH....then every inch of floor is covered. ......and I look so organised at college!!!!!:-)

P.S. Another reason why I find working  at college hard!!!! I'd need half the studio and a dedicated printer and plug to do my card design work!

No comments:

Post a Comment