Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Monday 16 May 2011

The final choice....

I've been so busy producing  I haven't posted any pictures of my final product boards.  Some of my earlier designs were demoted to development-blue an d white with yellow orchid and both cherry branches were some of the ones I decided weren't good enough as I felt my last designs were my best!  They were also closer to what I had imagined and much more 'me'  I kept China tea, having added a blue  and red colourway.........More to follow!
P.S. Anyone who lived in Hong Kong a couple of decades ago will recognise this china (Ellis'?!!!!!!! -Hi!!!:-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment