Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

In the pink!!!!!

As a reward for final tutorial bought a mass of beautiful flowers that were reduced at Tesco, when I stopped to by storage boxes for all my craft materials!!!! Pink isn't really my colour now that I haven't got a pink and white spare bedroom any more.  However, I love peonies and lilies so at 75p couldn't resist!  They look beautiful in my cream/white/black and blue bedroom and smell wonderful too.





 Feel like a Queen....

No comments:

Post a Comment