Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

HAPPY MIDSUMMER'S EVE!!!

I love the magic that that phrase evokes .  It makes me think of fairies, dancing in toadstool rings, making wishes and when I was a child I believed in all those lovely, pretty things........ That's one of the reasons why I love little children for whom the magic still lives and whose eyes glisten with wonder, when they listen to fairy stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment