Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Saturday 12 February 2011

MAKING A MARK: Georg Ehret's sketchbooks - botanical illustration

MAKING A MARK: Georg Ehret's sketchbooks - botanical illustration

I am wondering about which direction to take once my ten years with CCAD are over.......................botanical illustration is something I have always loved and I am such a realist that The Society of Botanical Artists distance diploma is a very interesting option. Perhaps it could help me produce beautiful botanical images like these two links show!

No comments:

Post a Comment