Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Sunday 27 February 2011

Elena Deshmukh: amour

As I blogged recently, Elena Deshmukh's cards have inspired me for years.  Whilst doing further research,this evening, I discovered I could link to her blog ........so only a month late for Valentines Day, thought  it might be nice for everybody to see what has been so inspirational about her cards.

Elena Deshmukh: amour: "Happy Valentine's Day to you. Many thanks to everyone who helped make Friday's Valentine's Day event at Libert..."

I hope you love her work as much as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment