Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Geisha.........

As I hadn' seen this highly acclaimed film I thought now would be a good time.  Wondered why it had been filmed in black and.........orange decided it was for atmosphere.......then discovered, whilst removing the dvd ....that the cable wasn't correctly attached!!!! Actually the effect had been very atmospheric, when I looked at the correct version Perhaps they would have won even more Oscars with that colourway...........

So it's not just computers I have a negative relationship with then....???!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment