Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Monday 4 April 2011

Apologies! So busy creating haven't had time to blog!!!!

Have spent the last week or so frantically trying to produce some of the ideas my head is bursting with............

I have been stitching punching and printing cards and papers for my winter collection, based on images/designs that have evolved from one drawing of a pine twig. From one sprig of pine I have produced stars, snow, trees and even a firework display (that hasn't really worked). From  tiny acorns/sprigs, mighty oak trees/many card and gifts grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

Pictures to follow................

No comments:

Post a Comment