Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Monday 11 April 2011

Belated Mother's Day Bouquet pictures!!


Sooo wrapped up with trying to produce beautiful images/designs I forgot to post pictures of the beautiful WHITE roses I was sent on Mothers' Day!

I love blue ,white and green, but rarely choose bright colours for interior decoration or clothing.  As a result I am trying to 'push' myself, as well as extend my portfolio, by using 'strong' tints- red, green, yellow- for designs like my winter pine twig collection.

However, still prefer the beauty of  pure colours, like white and green for myself.....hence white NOT red roses sent to me by my family for Mothering Sunday!!!!!!! Although, certainly wouldn't turn away a bouquet of any flowers if they happened to be in bright colours (except perhaps one of those awful clashing coloured ,cheap and nasty supermarket bunches!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment