Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Monday 18 April 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!


HAPPY EASTER- to any one who has seen my blog before this yellow orchid will seem familiar! It is the one I used in my Spring card and gift collection. It was so like a daffodil that I had to use it as an oriental floral substitute.  Thought an image of the real thing was appropriate for my Easter greetings and ....just incase you haven't seen my original......

No comments:

Post a Comment