Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Thursday 10 March 2011

The end is nigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have finally decided enough is enough ...no more mounting/presenting research ! Wish I'd done so earlier as, having seen LOVELY past students work for PPF,  I have realised how much more I need to do for that module.................. That's on top of all the further development that's necessary before I can produce the designs and  final pieces/product boards required for the FMP,  before hand in.

HELP ....the end is nigh and I'm not ready for it....despite all the time and effort already expended.

CONCENTRATED EFFORT IS DEFINITELY REQUIRED FOR THE LAST WEEKS OF THE COURSE

No comments:

Post a Comment