Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Sunday 13 March 2011

Amazing orchids!

Visited an orchid show today.

Such beautiful flowers, the only plant that survives on my neglect and that always reminds me of my home in the East....


They come in such a variety of shapes sizes and beautiful colours they are a botanical artists dream.





My favourite, as always though, was the white orchid!









No comments:

Post a Comment