Inspirations



I have always loved History, Literature and Art.........................................................................................................
beautiful things, the stuff of dreams..................................................

flowers, butterflies, fairy tales, embroidered fragments, Chinese blues, Botticelli angels, Blake's visions, Burne-Jones pictures............................................................................................

amongst many other hints and wisps of the past..........................

to catch in my net and weave into mydesigns..................

which I hope others might find as beautiful as their inspirations.

Monday 29 August 2011

The Bowes Museum

The Bowes Museum

This is the link for more information on the Naseem Darbey exhibition with a few images (as I wasn't sure if they were copyright and so did not copy onto my last post!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment